Zlobin Toys Zlobin Toys

Very Symbolic.....

This was very symbolic, it was very good, i didnt get it until a few minutes later, but good none the less, eerie but good. Good Job!

Just need a review Just need a review

Want a way to improve your animation?

Don't get me wrong, I mean, I use sprites so my advice may be useless, but I think you shouldn't have your stick with joints, just a smooth line for arms and legs, also, once more I'm a sprite guy so you don't have to listen to me, maybe sticks aren't your thing?

~Alex of Brian Boitano Inc.

Nuts Wars: Episode 2 Nuts Wars: Episode 2

Why Do You Still Play With Stuffed Animals?

Why Do You Still Play With Stuffed Animals? That must of took a while to make, but it was boring, so boring it made Frasier look like Indiana Jones! Stop playing with childish toys and act your age!

nintendo unit nintendo unit

How did this get on again?

I would like to no who didn't blam this piece of shit!

Star Tours Star Tours

Disney World....Nice

I loved that ride, it brought back recent memories lol, good job!

Star Wars in 30 seconds Star Wars in 30 seconds

You stole that from South Park

Crappy animation, but funny nothing less, also you should of noted that the music was NOT yours, but that it was from South Park!

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

LOL

Even tho im not a final fantasy fan this is one of my favorites, u are a geniuos!

Gandorf's Return Ep. 1 Gandorf's Return Ep. 1

Hmm different story, same name...

I liked your animation, free clean drawings, BUT, I'm going to have to say that this wasn't as good as I had hoped. Also, reconsider the name, look at number one on the top 50 of all time list (I think still number one).

Newgrounds 101 Newgrounds 101

You Fucking MORON!

First off, you are a suck up.
Second of all, Newgrounds has been around since 1991, thought also going under the name NeoGeo.
Third, and last, this sucked the big cock in the sky.

Sincerly Yours,
~Brian Boitano Inc.

School Wars School Wars

ok that was a fucking waste of my time

ok that was a piece of shit omg skool wars nothing happen if u made a fucking cartoon it be better ooo noo the skool bus ahh